Thursday, August 24, 2006

MY AFTERNOON PRAYER

My afternoon prayer consists of the Ercian Invocation, shown at the end of chapter 27 Proligion Revisited in Ercian Testament – Part Three. I do not pray at any specific time. Any time after 12 p.m. is good.

In my invocation, and according to my Ercian beliefs, I bless Erc, the Infinite Source and Ultimate God (God-Unconscious) and Ellael, our Personal God and Holy Self (God-Conscious). Anybody not familiar with the concepts behind this terminology, see
Ercian Testament – Part Two.

In the part where I say, “Blessed be all Ercians,” I am not referring to my “followers.” I have no followers, nor wish any followers. I am the only Ercian on the planet, because I have not used proselytism to try to convert anybody to my belief system—not even my own family.

When I say, “Blessed be all Ercians,” I am referring to all those human beings in possession of good minds and wills. I wish all of you to receive God’s blessing: all good Jews, all good Muslims, all good Christians, all good Hindus, all good Buddhists, all good followers of other religions, all good atheists, and all good agnostics. If my use of words left any good person out, consider yourself included in my prayers. If I ever get to Heaven, and if it is up to me to open the Door for you, I will do so. You will be welcome.

Afterwards, I pray that our values, principles, and ideals help us break the Chain (of Unconsciousness). To know the workings of the Chain, see Ercian Testament – Part One, chapter 3, The Psychology of the Chain.

Toward the end of the Ercian Invocation, I call for the blessing of the Proligious Spirit. To understand the term, those not familiar with the concept of “Proligion,” see Ercian Testament – Part One, chapter 4 Proligion and chapter 7 A Final Word on Proligion. Then you can go to Ercian Testament – Part Three, chapter 27 to read Proligion Revisited.


ERCIAN INVOCATION



Blessed be ERC, the Infinite Source and Ultimate God!

Blessed be!

Blessed be Ert Infinite Power!

Blessed be!

Blessed be Ert Infinite Motion!

Blessed be!

Blessed be Ert Infinite Beauty!

Blessed be!


(Let us bow before our endless Reality)


Blessed be ELLAEL, our Personal God and Holy Self!

Blessed be!

Blessed be Ert Omnipresence!

Blessed be!

Blessed be Ert Omniscience!

Blessed be!

Blessed be Ert Omnipotence!

Blessed be!


(Let us bow before our endless Reality)


Blessed be all Ercians!

Blessed be!

May we assume our highest powers and achieve our highest destiny!

May we!

Blessed be our values, principles, and ideals!

Blessed be!

May they help us break the Chain (of Unconsciousness) and free us to the heavens!

May they!

Blessed be All Good Souls, past and present!

Blessed be!

May they help us in our tasks and protect us from all evil!

May they!

Blessed be the Proligious Spirit!

Blessed be!

And there shall be a new beginning!

And there shall be!


In God with Love, In God with Knowledge, In God with Courage, Forever and Ever,

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home